- knowing exactly who you are, but still constantly questioning yourself and why you do things the way you do them and how that makes you feel.
- trying to balance your concern for other people’s wellbeing with your own wants and needs. trying not to stretch yourself too thin.
- starting a project and already knowing, even in the early stages, that it’ll probably never get done.
- constantly making puns and being the only person who really finds them funny.
- having so much self-confidence and so much self-doubt, all at once. being a walking contradiction.
- crying for what feels like no reason, until you examine it and realize that you’re crying because of two things that happened earlier, something that happened a month ago, and something that is happening right in front of you all at once.
- not knowing exactly where to put all of those emotions.
- needing to process things out loud when there’s no one available to vent to. needing to process something by yourself when you’re stuck in a crowd or a conversation.
- and when someone is talking to you and they keep eye contact with you the entire time, and you start to feel overwhelmed and dizzy and like you need to look away, but you don’t know how, and suddenly it becomes hard to focus on the things they are saying to you because you are stuck in their eyes.